SAFETY AND QUALITY
As innovative as we so often are, we remain conservative in one respect: we never compromise on quality! That’s why we set standards for our products that go far beyond the legal requirements. TPED/ADR, PED, ECE-R 110, and EC-R 134 are regulatory requirements that we meet as a matter of course.
Beyond that, every Wystrach product is supported by:
- a standardized database for transparent component tracking in the design process and all other processes
- material preparation with a high degree of automation (e.g. sheet metal and pipe lasering, bending machine), which guarantees extraordinary accuracy
- nondestructive and precise ultrasonic testing of all cylinders for wall thickness and longitudinal or transverse defects
- borescope inspection of all weld seams
- periodic inspections by an accredited X-ray laboratory—up to 100 percent upon request
- digitally compiled documentation data (e.g. bundle passport, cylinder documentation, declaration of conformity)—as a result, marked components can be traced all the way back to their original materials
- convenient data exchange over the Wystrach cloud
Find all certifications here.
Consult our experts about your individually suited product.
Wystrach GmbH - certified quality
All valid certificates are available on the page Certificates and may be downloaded as pdf files!
Obtain an overview: This is the way to our interactive company tours.
Safety is a top priority when dealing with hazardous goods such as gasses. As a certified company, Wystrach GmbH not only meets the legal requirements, but greatly exceeds them thanks to its safety conscious policies and practices. Qualified employees and constant close supervision of processes and materials guarantees the highest level of safety.
A good company image is attained with hard work and maintained with constant quality and truly innovative solutions. Wystrach compressed gas cylinders have maintained an excellent reputation throughout Europe for more than 20 years. Our experience and know-how, as well as our quality and supply requirements help ensure this reputation continues to exist.
As a provider of products and services that are subject to high safety requirements, it is our top priority to meet these high standards.
Wystrach GmbH has already been able to obtain numerous certificates in the areas production, services, safety, occupational safety, management and quality assurance.