The ultrasonic test has become established as state-of-the-art technology in the last few years. The entire body of the container will be tested by an automated testing procedure for internal and external defects as well as deviations in the thickness of the container walls. This process will provide the most valid and maximum amount of information possible about the current condition and the further usage of compressed gas containers.
Ultrasonic test application
- Welding joint test
- Wall thickness measurement
- Sheet test
- Forging piece test
- Purity degree test
The hydraulic leakage test is based on liquid testing media such as, for example, water or oil. They make tests possible where high and very high pressures of up to several 1000 bar are applied. Hydraulic leakage tests are used for integral leakage testing, for pressure tests, for bursting pressure tests und impulse tests, and they are performed with a pressure that is higher than the operating one. This way it can be determined whether plastic deformations or leaks occur. Typical test objects include valves, housing and pipes.
Hydraulic test (water pressure)
- Integral leakage tests
- Tests applying high and very high pressures
- Checking components for sufficient strength
- Typical test objects: valves, cylinders, fittings, control units, housing, pipes
Eddy current test is used to detect faults in the surface or near the surface of electrically conductive materials. Since these tests are performed according to the principle of the electromagnetics test, it is a non-destructive test method, where no damage occurs in the pipes. It detects defects, cracks, surface faults and other production irregularities in the pipes.
Eddy current test application
- Testing for cracks and other defects and/or material defects
- Testing of physical properties (e.g. tensile strength, conductivity, etc.) or sorting accordingly
- Measuring the strength of a test object or a material layer